65litre tank. What shall i stock it with. Want tropical/freshwater

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sarah Guppy

Aquarium Advice Regular
I I have had a 65l tank set up for8wks. Heater live plants stingray filter. All cycled now and ready to go. Wondering which fish I should get? Quite new to this so advice would b helpful Thanx

I I have had a 65l tank set up for8wks. Heater live plants stingray filter. All cycled now and ready to go. Wondering which fish I should get? Quite new to this so advice would b helpful Thanx

A 65liter is roughly 15 gallons or so ... certainly a betta and maybe some neon tetras. Smaller tanks is not my main thing, but I'm confident someone will be along with suggestions.

:welcome: to AA! :)

Not sure if 65 liters is 15 gallons but if it is, smaller fish are a good choice. A DG, some livebearers of any assortment, smaller tetras, a betta, small cories, killies, or if you were looking for a species tank shellies or dwarf puffers, are all very good. Not all of them in there though, and remember to research. :)

Sarah Guppy said:
Thanx. I was thinkin of a few mollys, some neon tetras and couple of plattys. Maybe two bottom feeders. Will they all get on??

I would skip the mollies get like 6 neons, 1-2 platys and some shrimp at the bottom and maybe a snail or two.

Back
Top Bottom