75 Gallon African Cichlid Tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jeffmik_2008

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
About a month old tank. Just getting back into the game after a few year hiatus. Really excited for this tank. Everyone in the tank is still a baby. I really only have room for a few more. What do you think of the decor? IMG_20190322_183210.jpg

I love the decor. I do believe you might want to add some hiding places. Plants or cavernous rocks.

I love the decor. I do believe you might want to add some hiding places. Plants or cavernous rocks.
Thank you. The gaps in the rocks have some pretty good hiding spots already. You just can't see them and they aren't using them because they just got done eating. I thought about plants but from what I've read, plants will get destroyed by ACs

I have 2 tanks. 44 gallon and 18 gallon. I have had them for over 20 years. I have found that the more hiding places the more successful I have been with fish longevity. I have used silk plants and they flow really nicely and add colors to the environment. Your tank looks super cool with the rock formation. Enjoy [emoji5]

Looks like a good Mbuna friendly hardscape. A solid black background would really make your setup pop.

Back
Top Bottom