Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Community Forum > Member Introductions

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com
Old 12-15-2012, 05:14 PM   #11
Aquarium Advice Addict

POTM Champion
Tank of the Month Award
Nope when they do you'll be able to see them. It took me a little while to figure it out

Andrew McFadden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 06:31 PM   #12
Aquarium Advice Newbie
lol, i am not normally this technologically suppressed. Sorry. Ill figure it out another day. Thank you for your help.

werth6812 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 10:47 AM   #13
Aquarium Advice Addict
Originally Posted by werth6812 View Post
My name is Ashley Nichole, depending on if you are family, friend, classmate, i will answer to either Ashley or Nichole... long story. I am so excited to Join this Forum, i actually joined quite a while ago, but have been so busy with school, i am a microbiology major at Oklahoma State University, that i have yet to post. I have a few aquariums laying around my house, lol. We, my husband Lance and I, have a 55 gallon freshwater african cichlid aquarium, which is my husbands pride and joy. We have a 29 gallon saltwater aquarium with a mated pair of maroon clowns and 2 bangi cardinals. I have a 72 gallon mixed reef aquarium, that is my pride and joy, too much to list.... and a 5 gallon pico reef that is also my pride and joy. We enjoy the aquarium hobby. I have a local facebook page opening discussions regarding aquariums in my hometown. Beyond the reef hobby, we have 3 gorgeous children, that are growing up to love the hobby as we do, we have 7 dogs (2 great danes 3 toy poodles) and my husbands 2 work dogs ( a corgi, and a blue heeler) we have 5 horses, cattle, and barn cats, a guinea pig (my daughters) and a turtle (my sons).. My husband is a farrier and trainer and has ran our farm and his own business for 16 years now. I have worked as a surgical/clinical technician and receptionist for a veterinary clinic for just under 5 years and ran my own business a grooming/boarding/daycare facility for pets of all shapes and sizes. I still groom on a regular basis out of my home but closed the business down to return to school. So as you can see we are an animal friendly home. I look forward to learning from and with all of you soon.
Hey Ashley or Nichole. I'm Catherine or Jordan, also a long story. Lol. You are literally living my dream life! It sounds fun. welcome to AA!
"All men are equal before fish." - Herbert Hoover

25 gallon reef
55 gallon freshwater in the planning stages
jmay33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 11:18 AM   #14
Aquarium Advice Freak
My boyfriend is a farrier! Your household sounds amazing. So many animals that's awesome. Welcome to the forum!

Lilmack07 is offline   Reply With Quote

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com