A Forum Prowler exposed :)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Daimyo68

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hello all.
I've been prowling around these forums for some time now, and figured it was high time I signed up.

I have owned an Oceanic 125g Reef Ready tank for about 6 years now, and haven't set it up yet, (got a really good deal on it since the molding was scratched; bought it, took it home and covered it) and I have finally gained the courage/knowledge to get this tank together.

I feel I have (the knowledge) now, after following these forums and others, reading books, visiting local pet shops and making friends there:D, to get this started!

Hopefully at some point I will have as much valuable information/ real life experience to share with others as I have found here from all you.

I'm in the beggining stages of building another stand for this tank. I had built one (Hastily) before I moved here to Florida 5 years ago, but did not consider many things, like sump size, plumbing, filter/skimmer height and so on and have come to the conclusion that I was foolish with my interior dimensions.

Stand build up starts next week! Stand dimensions are a hair larger being that the framing on the tank brings it outside dimensions to 72.5" x 18.5"
I'll be building it using 2x4's, Finshed plywood and then coving the assembly with a Glossy Black Laminate Formica.

/fingersCrossed...here i go

/D

Back
Top Bottom