A little late but...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sdergar

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hello all,

I've been so busy posting in the newbie SW forum that I put off the introduction here, but better late than never...

I'm a photojournalist living in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada (which is 20mins away from Toronto) and I've been keeping a FW tank for about 6 years. That is my latest one. I've always had tanks even as young as when I was living with my parents and they put up the funds for all the hobbies that I had.

As for now I'm starting a saltwater (and wishing my parents were putting up the funds still) with fish and live rock currently and hope to add corals down the road. I've been doing so much research and finally bought the tank and the equipment last week. Of course the light and tank weren't in stock so I had to wait another week for that. But chugging along slowly. So the plans are:

120g reef ready tank with holes in the bottom back corners, reef octopus skimmer, sump from an old 30g tank that had to be resealed, heater, etc. Looking to add clowns, tangs, cleaner crew, etc.

I guess I'll post some pictures as the build takes place. I just want to say that the community here has been so helpful. Thanks so very much...

Steve

Back
Top Bottom