A newbie

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dpeyton8

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hey I have been in to aquatics since I was 11 but I just made the transition to saltwater a year ago so I'm here to take in as much info as possible!

obscurereef said:
Welcome to AA! Tell us about your tank :)

I have a 55 gallon set up I have a few corals in there I have some frog spawn some star polyp some Duncan's a few Birdsnest SPS corals Some mushrooms some Palys A brain coral I think it's a closed brain I'm not really sure I have a picture of it in my profile pics I have red clam not sure exactly which species it is I also have a picture of that in my photos as well And I have some Kenya trees. As far as fish wise I have one coral beauty angel Two blue damsels one green chromis a yellow tang and a hippo tang And I have a orange spotted goby He's really a pest sometimes he likes to move all the sand on top of everything

I have a 55 gallon set up I have a few corals in there I have some frog spawn some star polyp some Duncan's a few Birdsnest SPS corals Some mushrooms some Palys A brain coral I think it's a closed brain I'm not really sure I have a picture of it in my profile pics I have red clam not sure exactly which species it is I also have a picture of that in my photos as well And I have some Kenya trees. As far as fish wise I have one coral beauty angel Two blue damsels one green chromis a yellow tang and a hippo tang And I have a orange spotted goby He's really a pest sometimes he likes to move all the sand on top of everything

I think the red clam you're talking about is a flame scallop. Wow sounds like a lot of great inhabitants.

Back
Top Bottom