Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Community Forum > Member Introductions

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com
Old 04-14-2011, 01:58 PM   #1
Aquarium Advice Activist
A Second Chance!!

Hello to those whom I haven't yet met and hello to the ones I have. I hope this is allowed as I am looking to start over here at AA!! I am hoping that the AA family will give me a second chance as this is the best Aquarium & Fish forum out there and not to mention the only one with an iPad and iPhone app

Anyways I just wanted to say hello again and hopefully be welcomed again!

So here are my aquariums:

26 Gallon Bow Front
AquaticLife Dual Lamp Light
AquaClear 50 Filter
AquaClear 30 Powerhead and Under Gravel Pump
90 Days Old

3 Red-Eye Tetras

This is my new tank, I am so excited to get it set-up but it may be July until it gets done. We may be moving into a new house that just became available and I do not want to start something that will have to be changed in 90 days!! It's killing me that it's just sitting there doing nothing!!

So I have done a lot of research and a whole lot of reading and many of you will be happy to know that I will be giving the Fishless Cycle a go on this tank when I get a chance to set it up. So here is what I bought:

90 Gallon 48x18x24 Oak finish with an Oak Stand
Glass Top
Aquaclear Filter Model 110
Fluval Canister Filter 305
Aquaticlife 48" 2x54w bulbs
Visitherm 300 watt Heater
Tam Digital Thermometer
Gravel and Flourite Clay substrate
I am also going to buy some bubble stones or a wand not sure yet and I understand that a 2 bulb light I will be able to do some low light plants but I will have to upgrade to 4 bulbs when I can.

So that's it!! I look forward to hopefully being a part of AA community.

jmartin71 is offline   Reply With Quote

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com