A Wealth of Knowledge

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cole_russell

Aquarium Advice Freak
Well the reason I signed up is because this place is bumpin' with activity great place to chat about aquariums and their inhabitants. Also still being fairly new to the hobby the knowledge of all the members and moderators I'm sure will be invaluable! ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1388287198.713014.jpg this is my 25 set up and would love some comments and advice, it's just been rebuilt so I'm sure the cloudiness is probably just helpful bacteria floating around thanks in advance!

Welcome!!
The tank is looking good, I love the spider wood!
Been wanting a piece myself.
Good luck with the tank!

Thanks I found it at a place called the ocean floor here in phoenix AZ, and had to have it no matter the cost. Great for my African Brown Knife to hide and looks great as well!

The pieces were about $13 a pound and this thing was pushing almost 4 pounds so it ended up being almost $60 so not horrible; however, I hadn't expected to spend $60 when I went in there.

Thanks I found it at a place called the ocean floor here in phoenix AZ, and had to have it no matter the cost. Great for my African Brown Knife to hide and looks great as well!

Hi, I couldn't help but notice you said you have an african brown knife in a 25 gallon tank. the african brown knife needs at least a 125 gallon tank to live happily. It would save you a lot of headaches and would be good for the well being of the fish if you rehomed it.

They only get to be like 8-10" in captivity why does it need to be in such a huge tank?

On a side note I am going to post some pre tear down and probably all the way back to the start pictures of my tank ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1388297052.376959.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1388297086.497150.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1388297137.205836.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1388297184.863731.jpg this goes all the way back to within a month of starting the hobby! Hope you guys enjoy the progress as much as I have. From plastic to real is the best!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1388296986.960627.jpg
    ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1388296986.960627.jpg
    210.6 KB · Views: 79
Welcome to the website! :welcome: :wave:

I love the new set up of your aquarium, thanks for sharing with us.

I actually just added some moss to the wood and some more val to the back cornerImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1388443931.533373.jpg the swords in the back right are new as well! Hopefully they open up o/w I may change to something diffrent.

Back
Top Bottom