About myself

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bandolierbabe

Aquarium Advice Newbie
:fish1:
Before I start a project I have to study it obsessively! Therefore I read and join forums. I now have a Fluval edge 12g tank. Have had small aquariums in the past.
I am a Mother of three, and grandmother of three. Currently I am going through a second childhood. More money, more time. Trying very hard to find an excuse to retire. I farm and have beef cattle, gardens, chickens, peacocks, miniature donkeys, horses and a riding mule, plus cats, dogs, and a new aquarium.
I just basically enjoy life and have a lot more enthusiasm than energy. I want to try everything at least once. Still left...skydiving, jumping off of niagra falls, and an European cruise. Oh, at least one more trip to Australia, maybe move there.:dance:

I want your life!!! I am way younger, but I hope one day to have like a hobby farm where I can have all the critters I want. Plus the traveling and fun events are on my list too.

Cattle

We run mainly Angus but with a Hereford bull named Rusty. We end up with all white faced calves. We have 500 acres and run about 40 head.
I also do beekeeping and sewing. I think I must try most everything before I die.

Can I come live with you? (Just kidding) That sounds amazing :)

Welcome to the forum! Sounds like you have an amazing life! :)

Back
Top Bottom