Ahoy people!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

CaptainShams

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hey everyone,

I'm Shams, and I'm super excited about my new aquarium.

It's a 7 gallon tank with just three small 24k white cloud fish and a gold inca snail. I like the calming and spacious atmosphere, and don't really care for goldfish too much only because they seem like such a domesticated fish. I can't imagine seeing most goldfish in a mountain stream (though I imagine they must be native to somewhere - does anybody know where?). I say this because aside from goldfish there seem to be very few options for cool freshwater tanks. I want to get a catfish though!

I'm graduating with a bachelors in art history soon, and then going to work for a year before applying for the MBA program at Pepperdine. Right now I'm working as a webmaster, and building my web design portfolio so I can (God willing) do some freelance work in that department. I've also done a lot of work in graphic design.

I'm finding myself SUPER into this aquarium thing. I can watch these little guys for like 30 min and have trouble tearing myself away! I'm thinking that after business school I might want to open up my own aquarium. That would be AWESOME.

I'm super excited to learn a lot about fish, aquariums, etc. and looking forward to picking your brains and benefiting from all your experience and wisdom.

God bless :)

Back
Top Bottom