Also new to forum

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

crazygrammy

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hi everyone!! I'm new to the Forum. I have a 55gal and a 10gal tank. About three months ago I lost all my ciclids do to city putting stuff in our water. The city called to let us know not to drink or cook with the water without boiling. I of course had just changed my water in the 55gal tank :( after this happened my kids talked me into getting different fish. Now we have a mixed tank of Molly's, platys (that I was told were Molly's) dwarf frogs, grommies, and two others that the LFS told me were grommies. I have been researching a lot after I found out that everything I was told to do was way wrong lol. So hear I am trying to learn more. Oh in my 10gal I have about 100 two day platy fry :) I'm hopeful that they make it :)

Welcome to AA!!!! Congrats on your fry- I have 30+ six week old Platy fry.
Frequent water changes, 2-3 times a day feedings to help them grow quickly!!! Good luck!

Thanks for the warm welcome!!! I was wondering if I should change the water every day. Thanks for the info!!

Samzter said:
Welcome to AA! Hope you like the site so far!

Hi Samzter I love the site so far. Only have one local store and the owner really knows nothing. Lol he calls platys Molly's and even told me I should only change water one a month lol

Back
Top Bottom