And I'm back!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ilikefishes

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hey everyone, it's been a long time since I've logged in! A lot has happened since last summer, I moved out of my parents and into a new apartment, and have been incredibly busy, and unfortunately lost touch with my Aquatic friends in the formerly luxurious 55g Planted Boe.Rainbow/Neon aquarium. With the 29g torn down, I moved a few of it's residents to the 55g.

I'm now making enough money and have time to get back into gear with my favorite hobby, so I figured I'd get back here and get back in touch and see all the new aquarists projects. But until then here's some news on my 55g.

My old/new fish list:

8 Boesmani Rainbows (all male) I'm down to 4.

14 Neon Tetras (neon tetra disease blew through, thanks petsmart) 2 remain.

My vicious Gold Barbs are still doing ok :/ No one will take them off my hands.

Cr. Tail Betta, 2 years old and in fine condition.

Albino Bristlenose Pleco is doing great.

Red Tailed Black Shark is thriving.

Plants, not so good...

I need a new T5 HO 48" and I'm constructing a wet/dry filter, but I need to get some ideas on the right pumps.

A new heater is needed, and some plants will be ordered.

Then I'll be revitalising my stock with vibrant Boesmanis, Congo Tetras, and neons. And I'll be finding a home for my gold barbs soon enough. Maybe then I'll be able to get some CRS in there :D

And that is that, and hopefully I'll be seeing a lot and providing a lot of feedback to everyone's posts! Happy Holidays!

Welcome back! Glad to hear everything is going well (other than the neons). :)

Thanks a lot! I'm going to start doing some real posts now haha. I'm already looking at a couple different fixtures and a new co2 diffuser. Can't wait.

Going to be restocking once my new light and filter are ready to go! More rainbows and more Congos!

Back
Top Bottom