Another Calgary Aquarium Society member here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SerLunchbox

Aquarium Advice Addict
After talking with Menagerie, i figured i would throw my posts in here to make the Canadian influence even greater on the page. I have a modest tank setup with a 50 US Gallon tank. 70% 1/4" gravel and 30% sand substrate. I have a divider in the tank so that me butterfly goodeids can breed without the fry being picked off by my 5 angels, 3 botia modesta and a striped rafael. I also have 3 celebes rainbows, 1 common plecostomus and 6 butterfly goodeid fry and 3 adults. I have 2 bronze corydoras that are going to a friends house because my goodeids are picking on them a bit too much right now. I also am part of the Calgary Aquarium Society whenever i am not working. I guess that is all

Thanks all, yes ... oh the wonderful snails ... how much i would like to smoosh them now .... menagerie: I ahve like 20 of the snails in my 1/2 gal breeding chamber system now. They seem to love to congregate there or something. If ya lived near by you could always gome get what you wanted ... i vacuumed out about 300 last night when cleaning the gravel. I think the snails are scared to go into the sand because of the damned striped rafael. ah well. He will slowly get his snacks. :twisted: Still no access to the canadian forum but here's hoping it will happen soon.

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom