Another cool new member! ;)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Shark_Attack

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
What's going on guys, first I just want to tell all of yall HAPPY HALLOWEEN! what a bad azz day to make a account! I am new to this site and
a beginner at best with fish keeping I hope to meet some new people and get good advice when needed and maybe even give some! I'm currently working on a DIY 55 GAL. Project (3D background with built in air lines, sand, LED moonlights, and maybe lightly planted) i really enjoy making things so i do a lot of DIY's! This will be my second tank setup....so look out for new post with questions soon! Thanks guys. Chris
p.s by the way I have no current friends

Hey Chris! The DIY sounds like it`ll be great! Would like to see pictures in the future.

Don`t feel too bad I have no friends either.. Only in the real world (yes friends other than my fish :lol:). lol

Welcome to the site! Lol, I did a double-take when I saw that last part. I was wondering why you were advertizing that.... Lol. Anyhow, Happy Halloween and happy fish-keeping!

Thanks y'all for the warm welcomes, I know after I posted the thread I read it and I realized how bad I worded it lol! And yes I can't wait till the DIY is complete, I will most def be posting pics of it when it's done!

Back
Top Bottom