Another Hello from North Carolina

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

new2betas

Aquarium Advice Addict
:D I am so glad I found this site over the weekend. My betta had, what I thought was, something very strange coming out of him. After researching this site mainly I found out it was an internal parasite. I never knew fish could get something like that! Anyway, I got a ton of help from members here and it is much appreciated! I got parasite clear for him and he has already started to clear up. And, in the meantime, I went ahead and bought him a 10 gallon tank with filter and heater yesterday! It was on sale, and I thought, since this is my new hobby, better do it right! I will be cycling the new tank and researching what kind of tank buddies he can have soon!
My name is Dottie. I live near Winston Salem, NC. I am married. I have three girls, ages 17, 11, and 5. I work from home as a medical transcriptionist and my fish is in my home office. I found that just looking at him (and talking to him) relaxes me. I used to live at the beach growing up and my brother and I had a saltwater tank that we replenished from the ocean. It was so much fun! Through the years my daughters have had their share of goldfish, but I never really got into the whole tank thing again, since teenager-hood. It feels good to be delving back into it! I look forward to visiting here and helping if I ever can and getting much needed advice from all of you pros! :Fade-color

welcometoaa.gif

Back
Top Bottom