Another New Albertan

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Crystalab9305

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I've had my tank for a number of years now. It's either a 30G or 35G (depending on which site I used :lol:)
It's 30"L X 12"D X 23"H
2 Topfin 40 HOB (1 old, 1 new)

I have 7 Black skirts and 4 Peppered Cories. At least I thought I had 4. I was sitting at my desk one day when something caught my eye. After many yrs of spawning I finally had a baby cory! Yay! My husband had been offered a free 10G the day before. I told him to grab it. It's taking forever to cycle but when it's done, Mommy and Daddies are moving over to spawn (I can't get these cories at the LFS) Once this is done, I will be moving the Skirts to the 10G and getting some colour in my 35G (all black fish gets boring after a while ;) )

My Dad had guppies growing up but they too were all one colour. I see there a many differing colours now and am interested in putting them in my big tank (remembering my dad's tank... can I say overstocked much??)
For somebody who's had their tank for a long while now, I still have questions...
Thanks for allowing me to introduce myself!
Crystal

Back
Top Bottom