Another new guy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

numbo81chris

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hello all
I found this application/site whilst pondering the possibility of caring for lake fish. My iPhone said there was a app for free to download and lo and behold, here I am. While I have as of yet to acquire the space, I hope to one day have 100 gallons teeming with acquatic life. Very avid freshwater fisherman, hoping to glean information about housing lake fish we sonoften catch on a rod n reel. Fish such as large or smallmouth bass, bream, crappie, etc. No attempts have been made on such a feat but would enjoy further information regarding the topic.

Welcome to AA! I have community tanks with livebearer fish, and corydoras, as well I love to go fresh and saltwater fishing :)

numbo81chris said:
Hello all
I found this application/site whilst pondering the possibility of caring for lake fish. My iPhone said there was a app for free to download and lo and behold, here I am. While I have as of yet to acquire the space, I hope to one day have 100 gallons teeming with acquatic life. Very avid freshwater fisherman, hoping to glean information about housing lake fish we sonoften catch on a rod n reel. Fish such as large or smallmouth bass, bream, crappie, etc. No attempts have been made on such a feat but would enjoy further information regarding the topic.

My man.... fishing in the living room! I hope you like AA. This is a nice and passionate crowd. Welcome

Check out the article my buddy Eco23 wrote about fishLESS cycling. Just ask any question. And don't.be shy

I had a 55 gallon with a small school of bluegill in it, was probably my favorite tank. Wish I could have afforded to have a larger one back then. I plan to try and do another one in a 210 or 300 gallon tank.

I have a 22, 500 gal pool and wish every spring I could chuck a Carloina rigged rubber worm in there and be Bill Dance one more time

Yea but my wife and kids know it's a pool....

lol, thats right you cant fool us wives ;) I would love a pool, but it wouldnt do so well here in -40 in the winter, unless it was indoor, and I cant afford that!

Back
Top Bottom