I agree with Scott's post. Did you get cured LR
What is 'wet' rock?
Did all of the rock come from the local fish store (lfs
You need to get some test kits now and start testing the water for a buildup of ammonia. If it gets too high it will kill most of what is now living. But. amazingly enough, most of that life will come back in a few months as will many other new things. Lights on or off won't matter much to the LR
. If it was uncured LR
the die off will occur from having been out of water for a period of time. If it was fully cured LR
then you won't get a spike in ammonia witihout a source (pinch of food, raw shrimp, etc.)