another newbie :)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wow - great photos. Welcome to the forum :)

Watching mine tonight he waits until I start leaving before chasing down the pellets (just in case I can be convinced to drop more I think).

Thank you :)
ooo you have a betta too? mine doesn't like pellets annoyingly... I bought a large box of them and he won't eat them haha luckily we have a fish tank woth fish that'll eat anything!

lol - fussy lot. Yes, he quite likes these ones but does a little happy dance completely not-seeing the pellets already dropped. As soon as I start to walk off, he is over like a shot to grab them.

they really are! mine wouldn't eat anything till yesterday when I tried Mysis (he loves Mysis!) I've been putting one in at a time to monitor how well he is eating (and to minimise waste because I have some white worms things that I've read is from waste products. least I am hoping I have IDed them correctly and they aren't parasites :/ eeeekkkkkk) ... and he now comes to my finger to eat.

Team Betta has another member!

Welcome to the forum, loads of good stuff here. I understand about the pellets thing, i got New Spectrum for mine and he snubs it every time ($13.00 down the tubes)

Dont get the one that comes in individual packs, its alot of waste thawing that much and it doesnt keep but 3 days in the fridge.

Get the one that comes as a little bag full and just cut off what ya need (which wount be but like a few at a time)

Back
Top Bottom