Another Newbie!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

GouramiFanatic

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Hi everyone, my name is Mandy and I'm glad to be part of this community. I'm very new to fish keeping as I don't even *own* my first fish tank. The company that I work for got a 46 gallon tank to put in my office and now I get to decide which fish to keep in it. I don't know much about 'cycling' a fish tank, but I will be learning all about it with the help of a co-worker. Yesterday we put the rocks (gravel), plants, and other accessories in the tank and we will be letting it sit until next Monday (4/11) before we add any fish. During this period I'm sure we'll do what need's to be done to it to help prepare it for the new arrivals.

As of right now, I'm in the process of researching which fish I would like to keep in it. That's my main reason for joining. I'll be posting questions in the appropriate forums, any beginning tips and advice would be appreciated!!

I'm glad to have joined and I look forward to learning more about this hobby! Thank you!
- Mandy

Thank you all for the warm welcomes!! :)

Jchillin - Glad you like the name I chose. When I was registering I got a message saying that the name had to be at least 15 characters so this was the best that I could think of (that wasn't already chosen that is). I kind of like it a lot now to! :)

- Mandy

Back
Top Bottom