Another newbie here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AngelsNgolds

Aquarium Advice Newbie
I have been looking for a nice friendly forum and I think I have found it.:n00b: This seems like a wonderful place to learn and learn and learn!
Here is my reason for joining, and believe me I am going to be needing ALOT of advice and help. You all just may be sorry I ever joined. :) I have had fish my entire life. Always a tropical tank or goldfish. We now have up a 65 gal hex with some beautiful goldfish in it, and a 55 gal all tropical. Alrighty...I can handle those kind of tanks,:D but now here comes my problem, which I am going to need all the help I can get on. As of last night..I bought a 72 gal bowfront, saltwater/reef set up. The people are moving and cant take it along..and yup--you guessed it. I was the sucker who came along and bought it. Nothing like putting the cart before the horse! I know NOTHING about saltwater tanks, but am the type that will do tons of research to learn. So if anyone has alot of good info PLEASE share with me. Now, on to reading the forum. :n00b:

Welcome to the site and the saltie side!
I have some great articles in my sig file.
Look forward to seeing you post in the SW getting started section.

Back
Top Bottom