Any advice for Cleaner Shrimp?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sophi

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hi there!
I'm beginning to take an interest in the whole aquarium scene and thought I'd begin with a couple of cleaner shrimp.
The only problem is that as i'm new .. I don't know where to start!!
If anyone could give me any advice from the best products to care I would be truly grateful!

by the way, as i'm just kindling my interest in keeping shrimp, I literally mean I do not have any clue or any equipment so I would actually love to get some feedback haha. It's something I'd like to have done for a few years now but only got around to starting.

Thanks in advance :D

Mmmmm, where to start :)?. What do you think you want eventually? Cuz this hobby is very addicting & I d advise starting big. It s easier to maintain a bigger tank (think 50g or more) & that gives you lots of options. Also, research cannister filters, you ll need a heater and I d reccomend large grain sand instead of gravel for a substrate. Also, start reading up on fish less cycling. And you ll need an API liquid test kit. And Prime unless you re on well water.
That s a good start I think....

Back
Top Bottom