Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Community Forum > Member Introductions

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com
Old 04-02-2005, 05:50 PM   #1
Aquarium Advice Regular
aquarium setup and maintanence business

I am working on starting a company for this, and i am wondering if anyone owns, or knows someone that owns something like this. I am interested in knowing the demand of such service, and if you yourself (if uneducated) would pay for a service like this. Any comments are welcome :0)

buggsmarinetank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2005, 10:04 PM   #2
Aquarium Advice Activist
Send a message via AIM to jeff8183
I dont know if i would really pay for this service because i could always just go the LFS and ask for help, just seems like the people in the forum seem to know a lot more then a few people at the LFS, so my answer would have to be no, sorry

jeff8183 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2005, 02:43 AM   #3
Aquarium Advice FINatic
Several users on this site do aquarium upkeep. I know of several business and a school locally that have a hired tank person. One of the others will surely chime in soon. You might want to post in the general discussion forums for a little more attention.
Vote for AquariumAdvice

28gal bowfront
40lbs livesand(bag from LFS), 30lbs live rock(LR.com)
2 O. Clowns
1 peppermint shrimp, 5 red leg hermit crabs,
4 mexican turbo snails, 15 nassarius snails
ricordea mushroom, candy cane coral,
super color polyps, hairy mushrooms
bubble coral, hawiian feather duster
coralife lunar 2x65, HOT magnum canister
10 Gal refugium(chaeto) & seaclone skimmer
RMPD109 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2005, 10:47 PM   #4
Aquarium Advice Regular
thanks, I have a few posts in a few rooms now, hope there not in the wrong places......lol
buggsmarinetank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2005, 11:53 PM   #5
Aquarium Advice Freak
Send a message via MSN to lreilly
I did this for a short while. And the demand was greater than I could keep up with. I did it to get out of the house and really enjoyed it. Most of my business was large companys that used aquariums for art and had no idea of how to maintain it themselves.
lreilly is offline   Reply With Quote

setup, tan

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com