aquarium setup and maintanence business

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

buggsmarinetank

Aquarium Advice Regular
I am working on starting a company for this, and i am wondering if anyone owns, or knows someone that owns something like this. I am interested in knowing the demand of such service, and if you yourself (if uneducated) would pay for a service like this. Any comments are welcome :0)

I dont know if i would really pay for this service because i could always just go the LFS and ask for help, just seems like the people in the forum seem to know a lot more then a few people at the LFS, so my answer would have to be no, sorry

Several users on this site do aquarium upkeep. I know of several business and a school locally that have a hired tank person. One of the others will surely chime in soon. You might want to post in the general discussion forums for a little more attention.

I did this for a short while. And the demand was greater than I could keep up with. I did it to get out of the house and really enjoyed it. Most of my business was large companys that used aquariums for art and had no idea of how to maintain it themselves.

Back
Top Bottom