author and medium here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

coywolf

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hello everyone. My name is Sarah. I posted first in the freshwater forum for sick fish as I seem to be losing them one by one :( I hope someone knows what is happening.

A little about myself... I am an author and a natural born spiritual medium. I do readings for people (guidance and insight). May not be for everyone as it can come down to personal beliefs. I love animals and do wildlife photography.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello and welcome to AA! That is really neat that you are author. What genre do you write? Also very interesting about spiritual mediums. I'm spiritual myself, not in anything particular though. I try to live life with an open mind. :)
Sorry to hear about your fish- I am going to check out your other thread now.

Thank you for the welcome Huro

Hi GreenLily,

I write both fiction - urban fantasy/psychic, as well as non fiction.
The non fiction is about my life seeing spirits and how others can connect to their loved ones on the other side and how there are always miracles all around us.

Sounds like you have an amazing career/life all around, as a huge animal/nature lover myself being able to be outdoors photographing natures beauty would be my dream job.

It is fun, but definitely not many people can make it a career. So many people have lost touch with nature that buying art about nature seems odd to them :)
So for me, just a hobby. Here is an example of my work.

It is fun, but definitely not many people can make it a career. So many people have lost touch with nature that buying art about nature seems odd to them :)
So for me, just a hobby. Here is an example of my work.

I love it!...I get black bears through my yard every year, a lot of my neighbors get annoyed because they can make a mess but I figure it only takes minutes to clean and they were here first :)

Back
Top Bottom