Back After a Few Years

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

moose9

Aquarium Advice Activist
Well ive been sucked back into the world of fish keeping which i never wanted to leave. After keeping fish for most of my life and building my way up to 5 well established tanks i had to bail on the fish as i went to school out of town and couldnt care for them with all the transport. Well after coming home in April after exams i decided i was going to get back in the swing since i now have a place where i can keep them when i move back to out of town.
So i now have a 35 gallon tank with 4 yellow labs, and a 10 gallon planted shrimp tank. I remembered back to how helpful AA has been to me in the past and got my password sent to me in a email and now im back.
See yall in the threads!:)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Labidochromis_caeruleus

Great news, it's nice to see some former members return to the community. Post some pics of your tanks so we can watch them evolve!

Great news, it's nice to see some former members return to the community. Post some pics of your tanks so we can watch them evolve!
Yes i do want to get some pics going. I got a DSLR not too long ago and am itching to play around with tank pics.

Back
Top Bottom