Back and a little embarrassed

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fearlessfisch

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Hi there, everyone,

I left AA in late 2007 after making a very angry post about the trojan that was infecting AA. It messed up my computer badly during an already difficult time, and I had to reinstall my entire operating system....so I left after posting a few choice words about the fact that the trojan had been around for months with no fix in sight.

I see by the posts here that the trojan was fixed soon after I left, and that AA is now under new management. I cannot resist this place and all of the wonderful fish addicts here. You helped me through so many disasters and questions and problems with my tanks, and you also were there to share all the stories and pictures and little delights about fishkeeping that non-fish people in the world just can't possibly appreciate.

So I am slinking back after my tantrum and hoping to become part of this exceptional website again.

Hello to old posters I recognize, and hello to all the new people who have found AA since I was here. I am so delighted to see AA back and strong and at the top of AquaRank again. Thank you to everyone who had more patience than I did and to all who have worked hard to keep this place alive.

I'm sorry I lost my temper.

Last edited:
Hi there, everyone,

I left AA in late 2007 after making a very angry post about the trojan that was infecting AA. It messed up my computer badly during an already difficult time, and I had to reinstall my entire operating system....so I left after posting a few choice words about the fact that the trojan had been around for months with no fix in sight.

I see by the posts here that the trojan was fixed soon after I left, and that AA is now under new management. I cannot resist this place and all of the wonderful fish addicts here. You helped me through so many disasters and questions and problems with my tanks, and you also were there to share all the stories and pictures and little delights about fishkeeping that non-fish people in the world just can't possibly appreciate.

So I am slinking back after my tantrum and hoping to become part of this exceptional website again.

Hello to old posters I recognize, and hello to all the new people who have found AA since I was here. I am so delighted to see AA back and strong and at the top of AquaRank again. Thank you to everyone who had more patience than I did and to all who have worked hard to keep this place alive.

I'm sorry I lost my temper.
We have all been where you were at. Some things just get to us with already filled plates, and we break ..Some times we feel like we are talking with walls even if they are hearing it ,it doesnt always feel like we are being heard ...Some times we need a break to regain our composure ...
Fustration will break any one .....
Any ways glad to have ya back ... so WELCOME BACK :wave:

Welcome back. It was a frustrating time but those times are over. You will find AA on the comeback and strong!

welcome back!

i too am back after not coming on much for a few months due to the trojan. :D

Fearlessfisch, I am very glad to see you back! The site has a new owner and new software and is on the way to the glory days again! I'm glad you're part of it!

Welcome back! We all have our days, good and bad. It's good to know that folks are returning.

Back
Top Bottom