Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Community Forum > Member Introductions

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com
Old 01-21-2014, 02:33 AM   #1
Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Smile Back in the game

Hello all. My name is Adam. I have been lurking around here for about two months now. I set up a 24 gallon JBJ nanocube 4 weeks ago after researching for a few weeks. I finally joined so I can post and ask support of the great, knowledgable community you have here.

The nanocube is my third tank I've owned, but the only currently running. I previously kept a 75 gallon FOWLR tank for a couple years, but due to moves and space limitations it has been down for 2+ years. It sits in the garage now and may be set up in the future if space and money pan out haha.

I also used to have a 14 gallon biocube with live rock and peppermint shrimp. That tank was taken down and sold during the same move as the 75.

So there is my experience. I know the basic of keeping my water quality up, but never kept any corals or difficult to keep fish in the past. My plan for my new tank is to keep a mixed reef with mostly softies and LPS. Currently the tank is reaching the end or has reached the end of its cycle. I will make a thread for the tank itself and post pictures soon.

mrmoncal02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2014, 08:47 PM   #2
Aquarium Advice Addict
Welcome to AA!!!
jlk is offline   Reply With Quote

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com