Back in the game

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mrmoncal02

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hello all. My name is Adam. I have been lurking around here for about two months now. I set up a 24 gallon JBJ nanocube 4 weeks ago after researching for a few weeks. I finally joined so I can post and ask support of the great, knowledgable community you have here.

The nanocube is my third tank I've owned, but the only currently running. I previously kept a 75 gallon FOWLR tank for a couple years, but due to moves and space limitations it has been down for 2+ years. It sits in the garage now and may be set up in the future if space and money pan out haha.

I also used to have a 14 gallon biocube with live rock and peppermint shrimp. That tank was taken down and sold during the same move as the 75.

So there is my experience. I know the basic of keeping my water quality up, but never kept any corals or difficult to keep fish in the past. My plan for my new tank is to keep a mixed reef with mostly softies and LPS. Currently the tank is reaching the end or has reached the end of its cycle. I will make a thread for the tank itself and post pictures soon.

Back
Top Bottom