Back to this great hobby

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Robmar

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Years ago I had a very successful fresh tank. I went through generations of fish and enjoyed the hobby greatly. I unfortunately got away from it.

My first goal after getting back into my fixed "Katrina" home (as we call them here) is to set up a Saltwater tank(which I have never done) and a smaller Freshwater tank.

I hope to find here much of the little tips and tricks needed to make this an easier task. I have read volumes of text on the hobby and have the general Ideas down.

I plan to set up a 55gal FOWLR with a 20gal sump; and a 20-29 gal Freshwater tank. Looking for any input as far as equip(brands), lighting, or general layout of the tank.

I hope to find here much of the little tips and tricks needed to make this an easier task. I have read volumes of text on the hobby and have the general Ideas down.

You've come to the right place, no better place on the 'net for the hobby.

That being said, Welcome to AA!

Great. Just went to one of my great LFS and saw a tank I fell in love with. It unfortunately is a 45 and not a 55, but I just love it and cant wait to set it up.

Back
Top Bottom