Been here awhile and thank you!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

techiegirl

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hi!

I have been a member for a little over a year. At that time I had inherited a 55 gal FW with 2 Oscars, a 10 gal FW and a 65 gal SW.
I posted a few things here and there - mainly cuz I was having issues with the O's but that's a long story.
Everything is doing great tho.
The SW is at my work. One of the guys brought it in from home cuz his son kept dropping pennys in it to make wishes. :roll: Copper in tank not a good thing.
So he kinda got busy and it went to pot. MAJOR algae issues - green,purple,red,brown - you name it that colr of algae was covering the glass and you could hardly see the fish and they were never being fed.
So I asked if I could take it over and he said go for it. I had a 20 gal SW FO tank growing up but that was a long time ago... and I was a Bio Major with emphasis on Marine so I can understand stuff and I love water chemistry.

Anyways, I redid the tank as a reef tank and it is doing really well.

I just want to thank everyone cuz altho I don't post much I am ALWAYS searching for answers to my Q's here and you guys have been sooooo much help!

I just bought a chilller and need to put together a sump so you will prob see more of me cuz it's a little confusing to me as to how to get it all set up.

Anyways thanks!! :)

Back
Top Bottom