Beginner in Jacksonville

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Caveat Venditor

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Greetings, fish enthusiasts and bored peoples alike.

While I may not be active in the hobby (yet) I hope that I can come to rely upon your advice. And stuff.

Sweet forum you've got here. I happened to notice that no one has posted in the North Florida Hobbyists section in nearly a year. I'll post there; you people from North Florida, check on it now and again.

While I'm on my first post I'll show you guys this Russian forum post that I found.
http://www.aquaristclub.org/forum/viewtopic.php?p=20647&sid=02a12d752fcd4a289e950ddb9b6b3a7a
I cant read Russian, but that is quite the aquarium, yes? Note: Those who can read Russian, let me know what they're saying.

I hope that I have fun here. I'll soon post an idea in the Freshwater and Brackish: Getting Started section. Thanks.

WELCOME TO AA!!

Please do not cycle your tank with live animals.

I see one of the questions is what kind of camera did you use.

Welcome to AA :D How did you find that Russian forum ?

Thank you very much for the welcome, er, wagon!

I am definitely not ever going to attempt a live-animal cycle. What's the point to that anyway? Stressing out some fish for the sake of impatience? :?

I found the forum in an image search for Nannostomus mortenthaleri. I'm really liking the coral red pencilfish!

Back
Top Bottom