Belated intro

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sooju

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hi, everyone. I've been posting for about a month here now, and everyone has been incredibly helpful. I just wanted to take a moment to briefly introduce myself.

Even though I've had a freshwater tank for a couple years, I am new to SW and consider myself a total beginner. Fresh to salt is like apples to oranges! I inherited a 26G salt water FO tank about a month ago from a friend of a friend. Shortly thereafter we had an equipment failure and most of the fish died. Nevertheless, we still have three clowns and are sufficiently intrigued by the hobby to start investing in it. In fact, I just brought all my freshwater fish back to the store yesterday and we're giving our old tank away to some friends.

We're also planning to upgrade to a 55G tank through craigslist this weekend. It has a 25G sump and over 100 lbs of live rock, so this will be our first experience with FOWLR and sumps, so I imagine I'll be posting a lot of questions in the coming weeks!

Thank you again for all your support and for making me feel so welcome!

Julie
Pleasantville, NY

Back
Top Bottom