Best Fishes Wishes from Colorado

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Autumnsky

Site Team
Hi,
I have been keeping fish on and off for 40 years, mostly community fish, guppies and Bettas, we had a year long project with just fish and crayfish the kids could find at the local park which was fun and interesting.

There is info of my tanks in the updated profile, I am in the middle of up-grading my main tank and thought I had found the right tank for that but for a number or reasons that didn't end up being the solution so I am looking to get a 46 gal bow front in the next couple of weeks.

I joined AA after spending a couple hours reading over many different threads, (I am a forum Newbie) and appreciated the quest for good information for the best experience possible for the aquatic creatures and people who care for them and enjoy them. After doing more and more research, I have decided that although I know a lot of info on some things, some of it is not very good information, and the people who were advising here seemed very caring and helpful. Thanks for all the time it takes for your participation, care and help.

I want to learn more for the fish I already have but I am very interested in learning more about freshwater shrimp and clams, and planted aquariums.

I am so excited, after reading the guppy log...26 pages, I made the adjustment of adding filter media to my intakes and moved my square momma to a quiet tank and this morning awoke to babies, 7 so far. I am a Grandfishmama! Already fed them. Yay!

They are in with my 5 Ghost shrimp and 1 Cory in my daughter's black sand Fluval edge 6.6 newly "planted" with two different moss balls Mondo grass (which I know isn't truly aquatic but is good for hiding and having babies, mini swords and two little other plant stems which name escapes me, along with the little green grass looking artificial ones and a very finely branched plastic one, good for hiding.

Thank goodness I read that last night and moved her.

Back
Top Bottom