betta owner, and trying to find home for zebrafish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pkt

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hi everyone, I am the owner of a happy betta fish who lives in his own planted 10g. I look forward to getting more fish (not to share Ben's tank) in the future. The reason I am joining this forum now is that I work in a laboratory, and right now we are downsizing our zebra fish lines. I am looking for homes for them (because I would prefer not to euthanize them) but it has been difficult since most forums like yours (rightfully so) have restrictions about who can post in the classifieds. I put an ad on craigslist but I won't give them to someone who doesn't have a water testing kit, has never heard of cycling their tank, or who wants to throw them in with some cichlids. If anyone knows of ways to find responsible fish owners in the NYC area, let me know!

Well, people who have had an account on the forum for 15 days and have 15 posts can post in the classifieds. So in a while you will be able to post. I believe there are many people around NYC on this forum.

Oh and by the way, :welcome:

Back
Top Bottom