I bought a rock full of baby blue green mushrooms at the 16th annual frag swap yesterday and the mushrooms are turning purple, are they dying? or do I have them too close or far away from the light? all of my water perimeters are dead on except the ammonia is just a tad high, doing a water change tomorrow. Anyone have any idea?
Hi and welcome to Aquarium Advice -- You might want to post that question in the saltwater forum where everybody could see it -- Not everybody checks the Welcome Forum - just scroll down the forum list and plug your question in the one that seems best in the saltwater category - I'm not going to be any help to you - I'm a freshwater kind of guy -- but I just wanted to welcome you - the people here are knowledgeable and should be able to help