'Bout Time to Introduce Myself

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Genix

Aquarium Advice Regular
Hello everyone. i'm really enjoying things around here and a lot of you have already helped tremendously.

i live in british columbia, canada. i'm 20 years old and have limited saltwater (FO) experience. but i'm an extremely fast learner and am sponging up all kinds of good info from you guys. i work at a LFS (freshwater only).

i currently have a month-old 15 gallon tank with a false percula, a blue-leg hermit, and a cleaner shrimp. corals and an anenome to come after i built a canopy with metal halide lighting.

i'm also in the proccess of purchasing a 90 gallon FOWLR setup for my living room, piece by piece.

i think this place is an invaluable resource and i look forward to becoming part of the community!

hi, my name is spencer....and i'm addicted to aquariums.

Now, doesn't that feel better Spencer? Have a (virtual) seat over there, near the keyboard. Did you know that our newcomers usually bring donuts? I guess we can letcha off this time since trying to mail fresh donuts from Canada might get kinda funky. :roll:

Back
Top Bottom