Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Community Forum > Member Introductions

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com
Old 08-10-2013, 03:55 AM   #11
Aquarium Advice Addict
Originally Posted by Catjens View Post

Hiya, please can u advise I got the test kit, read through and then followed the instructions and after the test the GH was not good, the water is too hard and NO 3 and NO 2 was just in the middle but not bad like the GH. The other results were good. What do I do pls?
It sounds like you are using test strips, am I right? That method of testing is pretty unreliable and inaccurate, you really need to get the API master test kit as mentioned above, it's liquid and its much better that way you will have an accurate way of measuring your levels and will be able to tell us your ammonia level.

Also, welcome to AA!

"A fish with his mouth closed never gets caught" -mob quote
paytertot is offline   Reply With Quote

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com