Change of Fish after my disaster

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

hikingboots

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hi all i'm new to the web site. I am from Ireland, my tank is an 80 litre plasma tank, i had African cichlids in the tank for nearly four years it was a safe and happy place or at least i thought it was... I went away for a weekend middle of september came home to find all my fish dead i was stunned done all the water checks they were perfect then i put my hand on the outside of the tank and got a shock literally had an electric fault my poor fish got poached over the weekend. My tank is sorted and now i'm ready to go again, i put danios in it from a small tank i had and now i feel guilty taking them out so i now need advice on the type of fish i can put in with them. Have ten danios and three small pleco in the tank now about two week's they are all doing well so i want to put more in any advice more than welcome.
Cheers for now.

Hi "Tanks" for the welcome. Not really sure on the fish first time i've had to change the tank so im open to peoples experience on the type of communial fish that will get along with the danios

Back
Top Bottom