Complete and utter newb... Hi!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

-Mac-

Aquarium Advice Activist
Like it says, I'm brand new to this. I've wanted fish on and off for some time but haven't taken the plunge. I'd like to start out small, mostly because of space, but partially because I want to make certain this is really for me.

That said, my goal is 6 tetras and a betta fish with live plants as my first aquarium project. I'm here for research and a cheering section once I begin the process.

Welcome! If that's your starting goal you'd need at least a 10 gallon tank. And all those fish would be happy together.

What kind of tetras do you want?
And do you know about cycling your tank?

Like it says, I'm brand new to this. I've wanted fish on and off for some time but haven't taken the plunge. I'd like to start out small, mostly because of space, but partially because I want to make certain this is really for me.

That said, my goal is 6 tetras and a betta fish with live plants as my first aquarium project. I'm here for research and a cheering section once I begin the process.

Welcome Aboard!

Check out my thread, it's close to what you're talking about doing. Feel free to ask any questions that may come up.

http://www.aquariumadvice.com/forum...val-ebi-with-betta-as-centerpiece-146503.html

Welcome! If that's your starting goal you'd need at least a 10 gallon tank. And all those fish would be happy together.

What kind of tetras do you want?
And do you know about cycling your tank?

I'm glad I was aiming for a ten gallon tank, fifteen on the far outside, so that the gang and their future flora will have enough space. I'm wishing for cardinal tetras, I really like the bright colouring! :smitten:

I've been reading up on cycling and already have some questions :confused:, but I'll put those where they belong if I don't find my answers soon.

:thanks: for the welcome.

Back
Top Bottom