Decided to Become Active

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

VADM_Mustang

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hello fellow aquarists!

I've been keeping aquariums for about 9 years now, and I have been using forums as reserch tools for almost two of those years. I have been through a wide variety of freshwater and saltwater fish: from Oscars to Bettas, and from Damsals to Tangs. About a month ago, I turned my 110 gallon reef-safe FOWLR into a full fledged reef, and will have many questions about it in the future.

As for current freshwater tanks, I have a 10 gallon tank with a fancy goldfish, and a 29 gallon tank with about 8 Rainbowfish, an Angel and a Khuli Loach. this is a sort of refugee story: in June, my 8 year old 55 gallon aquarium busted :banghead:, and I had to evacuate it's inhabitants. I have lost several small Rainbowfish in their tiny refugee camp, but there is hope on the horizon. I currently have a 75 gallon aquarium in the cycleing process. I hope to move them to their new home by the middle of January. The goldfish will inherit the 29 gallon.

So, that is my current situation. What started as a male Betta in a half gallon bowl has gotten me to this point. My siblings call this an addiction:whistle:, but I am proud of this hobby. Thank you for letting me use this forum as a reserch tool, and for letting me take a more active role in it.

- VADM_Mustang

P.S. My username is my hammer tag on XBOX Live and Star Trek Online. I mean no offense to any actual Vice Admirals out there.

Hi, welcome to the forum :)

55 gallon elephant nose tank
16 gallon Giant African shrimp tank

Back
Top Bottom