Does anyone else out there have an aquarium?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TheManichaean

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Yeah yeah, just kidding.

Hi all--you guys have a great website going here, it's been very helpful to me so far.

I started my first aquarium two weeks ago, a 65 gallon freshwater.

The fish are a bunch of little maniacs and a lot of fun--so far they're really active and are steadily getting more colorful. My biggest concern so far is trying not to overfeed them, since they'll consume an apparently infinite supply of brine shrimp or bloodworms.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the tank will cycle without any casualties, so until then I'll keep reading the forum and testing water levels like a nut.

lol you don't ...you just hope they love you anyway. Mine only gets annoyed when I won't stop talking about the fish.

[center:b8abbcf09a] :smilecolros: Welcome to AA, TheManichaean!! :n00b: [/center:b8abbcf09a]

Aquariums, hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Welcome, and yes, most of us do have aquariums (i started 5 months ago and now have 2)............it's addicting, especially when all goes well because of the good avice you get from this site. :D

Back
Top Bottom