DONT READ THIS!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Blennybabe

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Just kidding. Nothing draws people in like telling them not to do it. My name is Rachel. I am massively obsessed with aquariums. I maintain two 550 gallon tanks for Central Washington University. Im a student there. I also have quite a few tanks of my own.
I found this site cause I was looking for a place to post about my new betta. Im already a member of several forums, but they are either for reefs or for cichlids and my new aquisition is neither. Anyway, here he is, I havent found a name for him yet so let me hear your suggestions.
betta0137ib.jpg

one is set up as a sorf coral reef tank. It has about 400 lbs of liverock and lots of leathers and button polyps and mushrooms. Lots of fish, though if I had my way lots of them wouldnt have made the cut...
And the other one is just recently set up for about 100 african cichlids. Mostly mbuna with some haps thrown in for interest. The fish whould be comming soon. Ill probably post a diary of the set up for all of you.

Welcome to AA! :multi:

I'm glad to see that the betta is in a nice planted tank! I named my male betta Kylie, and my husband informed me that that's a girl's name. :roll: So I guess I'm no good at naming bettas! :lol:

G'day
how bout "BooF"

and remember, nobody understands the genius of your conversation as your fish do..

Welcome to AA!

hmm... I'm no good at naming animals. It took me about 2 months to name my gerbils, and even then it was my guy friends who made all the suggestions. How about....

Max (any technology geek will appreciate it... betamax for those who aren't - oh and it was my boyfriend's suggestion)
Charlie
Scooter
Bob
Flame
Merlin
Tut

if you have any favorite literature/movie/etc... characters, those would be good too.

Don't forget to tell us what you decided on :D

Back
Top Bottom