Ducks say quack, fish go blub, and the seal goes ow ow ow

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

swedishxfish

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Sup. I've also been lurking on this site for a few years now. Never really had a reason to join or post though cos I usually find the answers I'm looking for... But I finally decided to join cos I had a post about a questionable fish.

I also recently converted my tank to a planted tank a few months ago. Been a learning curve. And I've also been soaking some spider wood for a few weeks now so I can add that in and make my crappy plants look more masterful.

A maintenance guy came in yesterday and saw the wood boiling in a pot on the stove and gave me the biggest stink eye ever like I am some sort of crazy lady. I told my husband about it later and he said I should have told him I was making wood soup, all matter-of-fact. I think that's pretty much the best response I could have said, so I'm just putting this out there for whoever needs a good one-liner in the future. The end.

Stay classy. :dance:

You are posing with pumpkins. Your opening post title contains animals noises and you blame this guy for looking at you as if you are crazy? I think he would have believed you if you had told him you were making wood soup ?

Welcome to the forum ?

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Hah, please tell me you know what does the fox say... :/

And what's wrong with pumpkins? I think you missed that my kitty is in the photo too ;) She likes to make herself part of everything, especially water changes...

Hah, please tell me you know what does the fox say... :/

And what's wrong with pumpkins? I think you missed that my kitty is in the photo too ;) She likes to make herself part of everything, especially water changes...

The fox speaks with too many tongues. Besides this is a fishy forum. Stick to Blubing, it's a language we all speak ?

What does the pumpkin say?

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Welcome to the forum. Funny retort. I've been thinking about getting live plants for my 55G. Not quite ready to take that plunge yet.

Back
Top Bottom