Eager for knowledge

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BettaBe

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hello, hello! Just a little introduction. I’m pretty new to this amazing, wonderful hobby. I started working for an online pet supply store then in December ‘17 started localizing more in aquarium life and supplies. I get a bit embarrassed as I am not as knowledgeable as some of my coworkers but am determined to get there. As I am serious about learning my new career/hobby, I’ve invested some time and a little money into starting a small 10G aquarium for a beautiful Roundtail Koi Betta (male) which has really given me some hands on experience. And he seems happy to be along for the ride. Attached a pic of my little buddy (no name yet, suggestions welcome)

I’ve been reading through some pretty amazing and educational forums, but AA has struck my fancy! Having both FW and SW hobbyists this is definitely the forum for me! I look forward to learning from, more experienced hobbyists, so any advice or tid bits is greatly appreciated!

Attachments

• 90B2A834-2325-42BC-A777-89DBCC77D530.jpg
    90B2A834-2325-42BC-A777-89DBCC77D530.jpg
    207.3 KB · Views: 36
Back
Top Bottom