ECO-aqualizer

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jmack1

Aquarium Advice Newbie
hello, i'm new to reef aquariums, had a saltwater fish aquarium years ago. things have come along way since then. I was reading up on protien skimmers, when I ran across an ad for a product called the ECO-aqualizer. has anyone tried this product,and does it do what they claim? really excited to finally get back into the hobby, want to do the right thing, any comments?

Welcome to AA!

I've not used one of those, actually never heard about it until now, so I can't help you - Sorry! Just wanted to say welcome!

I will say that there's more benefits to a water change than what they're discussing on their site, though, so you should keep that in mind.

Ahhh... the magic device that will change aquarium keeping as we know it, end world hunger, and cause your unsightly blemishes to disappear. Well... maybe not the first two.

Sorry... did I tip my hand as to my opinion on it?

Do some Google searches on it, especially on other forum boards and you'll get a feel for the thoughts out there. And also do some searching on the science behind it.

Back
Top Bottom