Edjen intro

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Edjen

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hello all, my name is Ed as the user name suggests. I have had aquariums of some kind set up off and on (mostly on) since I was about 12 years old, I am now 60.
I currently have 3 tanks going at this time, a 125 gallon tank set up with African cichlids, mostly mbunas, the tank has a sand bottom, it has 2 piles of rock, 1 is large rounded stones about 6" diameter, the other is flat limestone plates . It has a few floating plants and some jungle vals. This tank has been going about 10 years.
I have a 40g breeder tank reef tank with a deep sand bed, live rock, a couple of corals, a maroon clown, and a bunch of inverts that has been set up over 20 years.
The third and newest tank is a 35 gallon hex that I have set up as a planted tank, it has 3 inches of black eco-complete substrate on top of a RUGF. It has a variety of rooted plants, java moss and a few floating plants. The lighting is 30 watt LED fixtures. This tank has been set up about 6 months.

I have visited the site several times over the years to learn different methods and get ideas, I thought it was time I joined and introduced myself.

Welcome!

It sounds like you have gotten your feet wet (pun absolutely intended) in many areas of the hobby.

Enjoy the forum; we will be looking forward to seeing pictures of your tanks!

Back
Top Bottom