Eep, hello.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Khalix

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hey there. I don't really do introductions well. I'll try anyway!

I work at a chain pet store part time as a second job, but not in the department relating to small animal/fish/reptile pet care. Despite this, I've seen a lot of things relating to all animals we carry that I'm definitely not happy about, including fish.

I've noticed how little a lot of the associates actually know(excluding one awesome older woman that basically babies her fish and all her varying tanks), so I'm kind of setting out to learn more myself. I hate not knowing things!

So as part of the learning process(and because I am thoroughly relaxed by fish), I'm starting out a 20 gallon. Smaller than I would like, but there really isn't as much room as I'd like for now. Perhaps in the future. :) Right now I'm using the handy fish-less cycling guide to get this tank rolling. I plan to do tropical community, probably going to start with some rasboro's.

I have a 10 gallon tank that's been set up for some time, with one of my male betta's I've had for several years. I'm okay with the tank not having a whole lot of activity as long as he's able to strut his stuff. I also have two 5 gallon tanks, one with a female and one with another male crowntail betta. I've acquired them over the years because friends and family members generally stop caring for them and tiny bowls make me sad.

Okay, I rambled more than intended! Anyhow, I've already learned a lot lurking on these forums, and I hope to learn a lot more!

Well welcome to AA! :D Nice to have you on board. Any questions at all on anything just post the question on the thread and someone will most definately answer you. :D Once again, great to have you. :D

Hey, have fun with your new tank. I so loved my old 20. Still got the old Wrought Iron table for it. Welcome to AA!

Back
Top Bottom