Excited to be here!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cardinal3420

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hey everyone, my name is Bryon, new to the site and have read alot of good information on here from some smart people. looking forward to getting to know some people and hearing other peoples opinions on the hobby. I have been in the aquarium hobby for many years now and had even had my own service/maintenance business while in college(mainly taking care of doctors office tanks). Currently i have a 10 Gallon Amazon Biotope with cardinal tetras and neons. I also have a 30 gallon cycling, not quite sure yet what im gonna make it, but it will be a freshwater for now. Ive had all types of fish from freshwater to saltwater. My favorite tank i have had has to be my 72 gallon bow front reef tank. Started out as a FOWLR but soon enough i was upgrading light systems and everything else to complete my beautiful reef. Had a wonderful mated pair of Percula clowns. Had to leave the tank behind though when i moved a year ago. Now slowly getting back into the hobby and soon enough will be back to big tanks. Feel free to drop me a line anytime! looking forward to meeting you all!!

-Bryon

Thank you! Im also trying to upload some pictures so you all can see what im working on now but its not uploading so well. Ill keep working on it.

Love the 10. Mine never looked that good because I got talked into bright colored rocks and I do believe there was a skull and crossbones! Haha. I love the natural look and go for that now.

Any ideas on what to do with your 30 yet?

By the way, welcome to AA. :)

30 Gallon update!!

Progress with the 30 gallon. Just updated the lighting system also to T5HO dual bulb with LEDs. Also added an extra HOB Filter. Tank is comming together very nicely!! :fish2:

Attachments

• Day4d.jpg
    Day4d.jpg
    200.3 KB · Views: 87
  • Day4f.jpg
    Day4f.jpg
    202.3 KB · Views: 108
  • Day5b.jpg
    Day5b.jpg
    200.9 KB · Views: 87
I think i may do a pair of German Rams with cardinal tetras. Not 100% though. Would love to have a discus tank but affraid ill have to hold off on getting a pair till i start getting bigger tanks again.

So as for the 10 gallon I have decided to do a nano reef again. Since moving south I had to sell my 72 gallon reef system and 20 gallon reef. I feel now it's time to venture back into it!! This tank will be started a few days from now, pictures will be updated.

Update of the nano!

Attachments

• image-3114224474.jpg
    image-3114224474.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 112
  • image-1941180053.jpg
    image-1941180053.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 91
  • image-991121496.jpg
    image-991121496.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 83
  • image-2040743063.jpg
    image-2040743063.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 105
Wow, your tanks are amazing!

+1 for the German blue with cardinals. I have a GBR with neons in my 20 long tank, I love it.

And welcome to AA.

Back
Top Bottom