Excited to be here!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cactuseeds

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hello everyone! I'm Annie. I'm 21, studying biology at Montclair State University. Interestingly, I also spent a year studying fine arts at Parsons the New School For or Design in Manhattan. I'm a curious and creative soul, and that, I believe, drives my love for both biology and visual art. I also like to dye my hair a lot and listen to the Talking Heads. Anyway...
Though I've always been fascinated by nature and its mysteries, my love for aquatic life began when my aunt and I made a habit of visiting the Mystic Aquarium in Connecticut every so often.
I started my first tank about six months ago; it is a heavily planted, 20g long community tank. I also have an empty 55g long waiting to be set up, once i have the money. In my opinion, the most important components of my tank are live plants and API stresszyme*; both filter the water through natural processes.
*Stresszyme is a probiotic additive that contains live bacteria who consume waste and sludge in the gravel bed.

Hi Annie [emoji4] welcome to the forum, The talking head's! Both my hubby and son listen to them!

Back
Top Bottom