Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Community Forum > Member Introductions

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com
Old 02-06-2014, 01:11 PM   #1
Aquarium Advice Newbie
Wink Excited to Join the Aquarium Advice Community!!

I just joined Aquarium Advice looking for a more direct method of finding information for aquarium questions than simply scouring the web for hours to find specific answers! I frequent this site quite often to read others' questions, and figured I would just try it for myself.
I have one community fish aquarium, and have just started a red claw crab aquarium!! After much stress and mainly a trial and error method of starting the first tank (accompanied by quite a bit of online research), I feel posting in the forums is the best option for starting this tank. I have had fish aquariums before, but feel slightly at a loss for my new addition - for the moment. However, as I am gaining experience, I hope to be able to also help others out from the experiences I have had.
So, yet again, I am happy to be a part of this community, and I look forward to meeting you all!

Happy Trails and Fish Tales,

hnbayes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2014, 02:02 PM   #2
Aquarium Advice Addict

Tank of the Month Award
Welcome to AA!
20 Gallon SPS reef
29 Gallon FW "fat catfish" tank
20 Gallon Long Dart Frogs "Zig" and "Zag"
bribo12 is offline   Reply With Quote

advice, aquarium, community, unit

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

« Lighting Help | NYC »